|Closing Date: Wednesday, 15 January 2020
|Company: Premier Bank LTD
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
|Position: Archive Assistant ( 1 Position)
|Position Type: Full Time
|Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
|Reports to: Archive Supervisor
|RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- 2nd vault custodian.
- Reconcile vault cash daily.
- Comply with branch cash holding limits.
- Co-ordinate the cash repatriations / replenishments.
- Apply for overnight excess cover whenever branch cash limit is exceeded.
- Custodian of Safe custody.
- Carry out ATM reconciliations.
- Load the ATM.
- Adhere to ATM holding limit.
- Achieve acceptable ATM uptime.
- Budget for the daily cash needs.
- Authorize cash allocations to tellers.
- Conduct end of the day balancing of teller’s cash.
- Submit monthly return on cash i.e. vault, ATM & teller balances.
- Achieve acceptable audit rating.
- Carry out reconciliations of Premier Bank
- Achieve 100% compliance to bank policies and procedures.
- Attain acceptable audit, snap check and compliance rating.
- Zero tolerance to frauds in area of responsibility.
- Achieve acceptable Branch service uptimes/systems availability.
|In charge of teller and head tellers
- Confirm cash from head teller and tellers.
- Transfer FCY & LCY to tellers and Head tellers.
- Tick back teller transactions.
- Monitor cash holding limits for tellers i.e. end-of-day balance of usd **** and inter-day balance usd *****
- Authorize teller transactions: Authorize house cheque withdrawals, cash withdrawals, and cash deposits exceeding usd*****
- Daily assessing of teller Queue management & transaction volume.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor in library science with a specialization in archival studies, or related field
- Experience in library or archives environments processing collections.
- Basic knowledge of archival descriptive and metadata standards
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
|Premier Bank is a Sharia compliant commercial bank incorporated in Somalia in 2013 and licensed by the Central Bank of Somalia in 2014. We believe in the promise of a new Somalia. We all have a role to play in rebuilding Somalia. Together, we can make a difference. It is this philosophy that guides our efforts to help (in our own small way) rebuild Somalia and encourage economic and community development.
We offer comprehensive one-stop financial solutions to our customers who include private and government institutions, corporate and SME businesses as well as private individuals in Somalia. We offer the followings: Retail Banking, Business and Corporate Banking, Mobile and Internet banking, ATM Banking, SWIFT transfers, International money transfer, Investments and so much more.
|Remarks: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Advertised: January 4, 2020, Mogadishu Time
Application closing Date: January 15, 2020, Mogadishu Time.