Overview of position
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is one of the major humanitarian and development actors in Somalia. IOM Shelter/NFI program currently implements projects focused at in-kind distributions as well as Cash Based Interventions. The program also maintains the common supply pipeline for cluster partners.
In this context, IOM is in the process of establishing a complaints and response mechanism to better serve beneficiaries and collect feedback on in-kind and cash based interventions. The CRM Assistant based in Mogadishu will be directly responsible for maintaining a complaints log and provide feedback to beneficiaries. The position will directly report to the M&E officer under the overall guidance of Shelter/NFI Program Manager
- Maintain communication with beneficiaries/non-beneficiaries through established hotline and respond to their queries via messaging and calls
- Develop and maintain the call log, categorising inquiries and complaints
- Actively follow up with relevant operations and support staff to collect and return feedback to beneficiaries
- Assist in analysing trends of incoming queries to adjust FAQ’s and donor reports as required
- Prepare and report call log analysis on an agreed frequency
- Always adhere to IOM’s data protection principles
- Ensure dignity and privacy of beneficiaries is respected and prioritised through confidentiality of the information received
- Keep up with forthcoming attitude to ensure complainants feel welcomed
- Provide feedback to improve the system that aligns to commercial standards
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Project reporting: M&E Officer
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
• Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
• Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
• Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 2
• Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
• Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
• Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
• Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
• Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way
To be advised
To be Advised
How to apply
Interested candidates please apply through below link: