|CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
• Experience of working in the SWSS regions is highly preferred
• Exceptional computer skills
• Experience in teaching learners with diverse needs
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft office suite and Adobe suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Accountability – takes responsibility for action and manages constructive criticism.