|CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||Core competencies:
– Develops & promotes effective collaboration within & across units to achieve shared goals & optimise results.
– Delivering results produces & delivers quality results in a service oriented & timely manner, is action oriented & committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
– Managing & sharing knowledge continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge & innovate.
– Takes ownership for achieving the organisation’s priorities & assumes responsibility for own action & delegated work.
– Encourages & contributes to clear & open communication, explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring & motivational way.