Global Peace Summit 2019 in Ukraine Details
- Country: Ukraine, Kiev
- Conference Dates: 28-29 Nov 2019
- No. of Participants: 150
- Host Organization: Global Peace Chain
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 3rd November 2019
pplications are invited to apply for the Global Peace Summit 2019 in Ukraine. The Global Peace Summit is an International Conference in Europe for all international students which will be held in Ukraine, Kiev. All the expenses will be covered by the Global Peace Chain.
Participants with any academic discipline are eligible to apply for the Global Peace Summit. This is Not an Academic Program. A Diverse Range of topics is available for youth. Last Global Peace Summit happened in Kurdistan, Iraq, you can check here.
The aim of the Global Peace Summit to achieve Sustainable Development Goals, Improve Communities to counter Extreme Violence, hate and every kind of discrimination, Mutual Understanding, Peace Education, Exchange Ideas and Share Projects while Networking with like-Minded Individuals and World Leaders.
Global Peace Summit Theme:
Hence, the Global Peace Summit is not an Academic Program. So Participants with all academic fields are eligible. The General Topics are given below.
- Peace Education: Promoting peaceful thoughts which states that terrorism and violence have nothing to do with any caste, color, creed, ethnicity, region, and religion.
- Global Citizenship: Promoting youth voice on peace and social justice issues like human rights, terrorism, fifth-generation war, and conflicts.
- Signatory Campaign: Amplify the voice of youth on Peace & Social Justice (1 million voices).
- Youth Development: Providing youth a platform to excel in their leadership traits.
- Diplomats & Religious Scholars Talk: These sessions will bring an understanding of world’s efforts to resolve conflicts and their policies to counter anti-peace elements. Religious Scholars talk will shed light on the role of Religion to counter the rise of conflicts and terror.
There are 3 Types of Financial Coverage for all international students. Fully Funded, Partially Funded & Self Funded. The details are given below.
- 20 Candidates for a Fully Funded Trip to Ukraine.
- 30 Candidates for Partially Funded Trip to Ukraine.
- 100 candidates for Self Funded trip to Ukraine.
What’s included in Fully Funded Sponsorship?
- Round Airfare & Accommodation (Funded)
- Visa Assistance
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like-minded young social entrepreneurs
- Share your initiatives with others
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building
- Panel discussion
- Keynote speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
- Site visit
Please Note that: 32USD is an only Refundable Application Processing Fee. We will award scholarships to 60 Applicants (Fully/Partially). Remember this Fee is Refundable only to those who are Rejected. Once your name appears in any category (Fully/ Partially/ Self Funded) your fee will not be refunded.
- Youth between 16-35 of age.
- Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Any academic background is eligible.
- Open-minded, Highly Motivated and Passionate.
- Students, young professionals are encouraged to apply.
- Passionate to achieve United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
How to Apply:
The Application process in Online For the Global Peace Summit 2019. The link to the online application form is given below with the official advertisement link. For more information, you can contact them at: Ukraine.firstname.lastname@example.org