HEALTH FIELD OFFICER – MONITORING & EVALUATION
About the Job
The Health Field Officer (ALMANACH Monitoring & Evaluation) contributes to implementation and monitoring of the ALMANACH programme in cooperation with the project’s team and in accordance to the objectives set out in the annual planning. S/he has the capacity to oversee programmes with a degree of autonomy and achieve objectives under limited supervision.
This is a national/resident position based in Mogadishu.
Duties and Responsibilities
Minimum qualifications and required competencies
· Minimum university degree in Medicine, Nursing or Public Health
· At least 3 years’ experience in M&E, preferably from health-related projects; working experience in humanitarian sector is an asset
· Knowledge of DHIS2 (District Health Information Systems 2) would be a strong asset
· Experience in the design and implementation of Operational Research studies
· Excellent command of written and spoken English and Somali language
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Team management skills and ability to work independently
· Computer proficiency especially in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Flexibility and willingness to travel extensively in Somalia
· Good knowledge of political, social and cultural environment of this region
· A challenging job opportunity within a dynamic work environment in an international humanitarian organisation
· Training and development opportunities
· A competitive salary with benefits, based on the ICRC Compensation and Benefits framework
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV addressed to the Human Resources Manager, ICRC Somalia Delegation, on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter must indicate your current salary and your expected salary range. The closing date is 24th January 2020. Clearly indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.
NOTE THAT ONLY EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted, and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Any enquiries about the position should be addressed to *email@example.com.*