HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: China
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5th January 2020
Programs Offered & Duration of the HEC Scholarships:
All-Academic Fields are available in all Disciplines for Undergraduate, Master & Doctoral Scholarship in China for Pakistani Students.
Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy, and Fine Arts Scholarship in China University.
HEC will Cover all the Costs & expenses during the Scholarship by the Chinese Government. The Full Chinese Scholarship will cover:
- Full Tuition Fee Cover, Administration Cost, Application Fee.
- Accommodation: Free Accommodation in the University.
- Monthly Stipend:
- Undergraduate Students: CNY 2,500 per Month.
- Master’s Students/General Scholars: CNY 3,000 per Month.
- Doctoral Students/Senior Scholars: CNY 3,500 per Month.
Simple Eligibility Criteria for Pakistani Students to Study in China:
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJK
- Must contain 12 years of schooling (FA/ Fsc or equivalent A-level) under the age of 25 Years for Undergraduate Programs
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 years for Master’s Programs
- Must be a Master’s degree holder under the age of 40 Years for Doctoral Programs
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Students Must Apply Online on HEC Portal as well as in Chinese Universities.
Note that all of these Documents should be Uploaded Online. Hard Copies of the applications are not required at this stage. By-hand or incomplete applications shall NOT be entertained in any case.
- Copies of Applicant and Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- Copy of Applicant’s Domicile.
- Copy of HEC Online Submitted Form.
- All Educational Degrees & Transcripts from Matric to last Terminal Degree Attested by HEC & IBCC.
- Chinese Online Application Form
- Pre-admission letter from Chinese Government Scholarship Universities (Not mandatory)
- A photocopy of a valid passport information page. (If You don’t have, apply before Feb 2020)
- Two Recommendation Letters in Original. (for Masters & Ph.D. only)
- Two Recent Passport size Photographs.
- Two Copies of the Applicant’s statement of purpose.
- The health/fitness certificate designed by the Chinese quarantine authority can be Downloaded From Here.
- Non-Criminal Record from Police Department.
- In the case of employment, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the applicant’s employer will be required from shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply:
Apply Online on HEC Portal as well as in Chinese Universities. The Complete Application Procedure is given below in the link by the Higher Education Commission.