Overview of position
Under the direct supervision and reporting to the head of support services, the maintenance officer consultant will ensure proper maintenance of our client’s building premises.
- Ensure that client premises are properly maintained.
- Ensure building is protected from rust to increase premises life span.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment and availability for planned usage.
- Contribute to overall well-being of client personnel using and occupying client premises.
- provide annual maintenance plan, and update each month
- Maintenance daily log with identified issues and maintenance actions taken.
- Execute assigned tasks and responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Report issues that need maintenance and propose corrective action
- Ensure proper maintenance of client building and premises.
- Develop maintenance activities work plan and share with manager for approval.
- Perform other maintenance tasks assigned by the office/head of support services.
The maintenance officer consultant will report to the Head of Support Services
Desirable qualification: Technical diploma in building and construction or electrical works or welding or maintenance or equivalent field of technical disciplines.
Essential: Fluency in oral and written English language is required.
10 years’ hands on experience in building and construction works or electrical work or welding or maintenance works is required.
Previous experience working in coastal area is desirable
This consultant role does not have team management responsibility.
To be advised