at the level of effort under Task 5 will be a minimum of 3 working days.
The Medical Equipment Expert shall submit the following deliverable’s:
Standard ICU packages proposal.
List of potential vendors.
Premises adaptation report.
Deliverable’s shall be submitted in a digital version.
This role works under the overall direction of the Senior Program Manager & direct supervision of the LIF Project Manager.
– Master’s Degree or equivalent in Medical Sciences.
– At least 10 years of experience in medical equipment projects.
– Experience of the Somalia context will be an asset.
– Excellent English skills (both written & verbal).
– Knowledge of Somali language is an asset.
This role does not have any team management responsibility.
To be advised.
We do our best to provide you the most accurate info, but closing dates may be wrong on our site. Please check on the recruiting organization’s page for the exact info. Candidates are responsible for complying with deadlines and are encouraged to submit applications well ahead.