People & Culture Manager
Purpose of the position:
To provide strategic, technical and administrative support, Business Partnering, supervision and guidance to the human resource function (People & Culture) by ensuring that HR operations & systems are effectively reviewed, implemented & monitored in line with WV International policies and standards.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
· Educational level: Bachelor s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or the equivalent
· Experience: A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human resources management preferably in a large International organization.
· Experience in capacity training and development
· Work environment: Office-based with 30% travel to countries in the region with active conflict.
· On call: This is a senior role so the position holder remain on call for emergencies and urgent matters.
Interested and qualified candidates should log on to https://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-kenya for detailed requirements, qualifications and instructions on how to submit your application.