|CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||• At least 25 years professional experience in environmental governance, natural resources management, and the broader sustainable development agenda
• Extensive knowledge in policy development and implementation
• Track record in forging partnership and consensus building for improved environmental management.
• Proven service at senior level advisory and managerial roles in government and
• Outstanding leadership qualities as well as diplomatic and organizational development skills
• Proven track record of excellent human resource and financial management experience.
• Proven knowledge and experience of multilateral environmental and sustainable development process
• Dynamic and results oriented management approach.