|CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||Qualifications & experience:
– An Advanced University Degree (preferably MA) in Policy Development & other related Social Sciences with emphasis on Statistics & / or M&E. – Knowledge in food security, agriculture & social sciences, humanitarian affairs, political science, IT.
– Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience in proposal development, food security, information management & / or program development in Sub – Saharan Africa.
– Strong program design skills, including capacity to prepare logical, coherent & consistent documents including AP.
– Prior demonstrated experience developing proposals for institutional donors, in particular those funding food security programs.
– Ability to work efficiently & effectively with project members in various locations & from multiple organisations.
– Ability to integrate different experiences, methodologies & approaches from a diverse range of stakeholders, organisations & technical experts from multiple sectors.
– Flexibility to adapt to any subsequent changes in the TOR.
– Working relationships with relevant ministries & agencies working in food security would be an advantage.
– Excellent English speaking / writing skills required, prior experience of facilitating multi stakeholders’ workshops & meetings.