SUSI 2020 Women Leadership Exchange Program Details
- Country: United States of America
- University: University of Kansas (Kansas State)
- Duration: 5-6 Weeks
- Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10th December 2019
Information For Applicants:
- The aim of the SUSI Pakistan Cultural Exchange Program is to promote a mutual understanding between the people of the United States & the people of Pakistan.
- The Program is for those students who are interested in deeper Understandings of the United States & to enhance their leadership skills.
Please note that this is Not an Academic Program. Participants with any academic Background are eligible & highly encouraged to apply. NO CGPA Requirements.
SUSI 2020 Live Session:
Note that we have arranged a SUSI 2020 Live Session on our Facebook Page For Male/Female. Don’t Miss the Session. Follow Us & All questions will be answered.
Those who are applying for SUSI 2020 Women Leadership, should have a strong interest in the topic of “Women’s Leadership”. There are No Academic Restrictions. SUSI 2020 For Male will open in Just a Few Days.
Every student with any type of academic background is eligible to apply. I Repeat, any Student with any academic background is eligible to apply.
SUSI is a Fully Funded & all expenses covered program by the U.S. Department of State. You Don’t have to Spent a Single Penny.
- Round Airfare Travel Economy Class Tickets.
- VISA Fee.
- Airport Expenses ($250).
- Monthly Stipend Up to $800 for the whole Program.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner).
- Full Accommodation.
- All Field Trips inside the US.
- A Mobile Phone
- An IPAD
- Opening Conference at Washington D.C
- A Free Study Tour to Chicago, Illinois. So, It Means You will see 4 Different U.S States (Washington DC, Kansas, Chicago, Illinois)
If You Meet the Following Eligibility Criteria. Then You can apply for the SUSI US Exchange program.
- Females Undergraduates Only.
- Currently enrolled in a public college/university or studying in a private institution.
- If you are enrolled in a Two-Year Bachelor’s Program, you are eligible to apply if you are not in your final year of study. Final year students are not eligible to apply.
- If you are enrolled in a Four-Year Bachelor Program you can apply if you have at least one semester of study remaining. Final semester students are not eligible to apply.
- Students Enrolled in (2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th) of their 4 Year Bachelor Degree Can Apply.
- Students Enrolled in (2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th) of their 5 Year Medical Degree Can Apply.
NOTE: When I was Applying For SUSI 2017 in November. My 7th Semester of 4 Year Bachelors Degree was Just Ended. I was Selected. So, Try Your Luck those who are in their Final Semester.
Please Note: You Don’t Need English Language Certificate Like IELTS, TOEFL or any other Language Test.
- Have a strong interest in the topic of Women Leadership
- Fluent in English
- Be between 18 and 25 years of age
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Indicate a serious interest in learning about the United States
- Interviews: Late December 2019 OR in the First Week of January Through Skype or Telephonic Interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Final Result: Mid-March 2020.
- Passport & Visa: Selected participants will need to obtain passports & apply for U.S. visas with the assistance of the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy. (They will Guide You).
- Travel to the US: In the Summer of 2020. From late June to early August 2020
How to Apply For SUSI 2020 (Very Important):
- Download the SUSI 2020 Application Form given in the Official Link.
- The Form is in MS Word. Fill the Application Form. Convert the Completed Application Form into PDF.
You have to Email Your PDF Application Form at IslamabadExchanges@state.gov
While Emailing Your Application Form kindly use the following format for the Subject Line: Applicant Name, Name of Institution, City in which you study, for e.g. AYESHA KHAN, NUST, ISLAMABAD. (This is important, please do not ignore this.).